BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Its a Girl!

My sister and her husband found out yesterday that they are going to welcome a little baby girl to thier family in August. I am so excited for them. It will be thier first baby and I think they will be great parents. It seems like everyone on our family is having babies right now and it is fun to get everyone together. I have 5 sisters and 2 brothers and right now all the sisters are here in Montana. Today I picked up my oldest sister and her two boys from the airport and they will be here until April 10. Saturday we are getting family pictures done and I am going to take my camera along and hopefully get some side shots.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to your sister! I hope you have fun with the family!

    ReplyDelete