This is my dad. I took this at our Mother's Day gathering. I have to wait a few weeks still to post one of my mom until we see her in California.
This is the collage for the kids books. Only one of them was taken today but I wanted to put a giraffe in there because I love them. I took the photo of the giraffe last time we went to California. I am looking forward to taking the kids to Sacramento Zoo again. The goose was a revisit from a February trip to feed the geese and ducks.
This is the collage for the kids books. Only one of them was taken today but I wanted to put a giraffe in there because I love them. I took the photo of the giraffe last time we went to California. I am looking forward to taking the kids to Sacramento Zoo again. The goose was a revisit from a February trip to feed the geese and ducks.

Great g's!!
ReplyDelete