BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Add a little color to you life.

These are some of the paint colors we have used in our house. Actually they are the colors of the bedrooms plus some red in our sons room. Looking at them in the paint cans is a little scary to imagine them on walls but the rooms look really great. Em has the pink and darker blue in her room w/Dora theme. Ethan has blue, yellow and red w/ firetruck theme and we now have the lightest blue in our room with white trim. My husband is wanting an orange in the front room but he has yet to convince me on that yet. I'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

  1. Nice! I love to see color on walls. Ken and I have been talking about doing some painting soon. I need to decide on colors...maybe this is the boost I needed!

    ReplyDelete