BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

A Good Nights Sleep!


My husband works at Bed Bath and Beyond as a manager and informed me that he found the new bedding that he wants to put on our bed. This is our current set which we just got about six months ago. It has a nice texture and rich colors but apparently it is for winter. When we picked this out we spent about 3 hours debating sheets, duvet, drapes and everything. Arg! He is turning Martha Stewart on me. The new set he wants is really nice but pretty pricey even after his discount. Maybe we will find an alternative that we can agree on.

1 comment:

  1. I like the texture photo! I'm not a huge fan of the look of this one, but it's not for my bed, so it doesn't matter! I wondered what your husband did - now I know!

    ReplyDelete