We usually leave our everyday shoes by the door. When we asked Em to put her shoes by the door last night this is how we found them. It cracks me up!
How To Paint A Bathtub
4 years ago
I have seen this on a couple other friends pages and decided I would like to try it. I have been debating about making it themed but have decided I am still an amatuer so I will just pick the best photo of the day and post it. I will try not to post a photo of my kids everyday even though they are what I mostly take pictures of. Don't worry there will still be plenty of pictures of them I will just try to mix it up a little. Thank you for stopping by to take a look and I hope you enjoy.
That's exactly what you meant, right? I love it! Does this have a zoom effect on it? If so, the effect leads the eye right to the shoes - nice!
ReplyDelete