BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 22, 2010

Our Other Munchkin!

This is our other rug rat! He has been with me since before I met my husband so he has had a lot of adjusting to do over the past 5 years. He is all my dog but has learned to love the kids. He and my Husband still have a love/hate relationship. I love my Codykins. This is him doing his favorite activity after eating and playing with his teddy bear. He is a total blanket snuggler...or whatever he can find to snuggle in.

3 comments:

  1. That's so funny!! Our dog doesn't snuggle in, but if she finds a blanket on the floor (which seems to happen much too often) she will lay on it immediately. Thanks for sharing your furbaby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute!
    My dogs love to "burro" under any blanket or sweater than can find too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable! I had a dog that liked to burrow in for a nap in soft blankets and anything else she could find!

    ReplyDelete