BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 8, 2010

Cold be gone...

Here are my Little Bear and and Lovey Girl Getting much needed rest so they can get better.
With this dang cold that we have been unable to shake I figured I would make a tribute to our new found "best friends." Yep, the humidifier is like our shadow following us to whatever part of the house we are hanging out in for any extended length of time. Lots of liquids, Vick's vapor rub, thermometer, Kleenex and so on are all must have on hands here. That was my still life for yesterday; sorry its a day late however it still applies.

4 comments:

  1. I'm sorry they're still sick. I hope everyone is well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww i hate sick babies;( hope they get to feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw dislike to see kids feel sick.. Hang in there.. and get well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know I strongly feel sorry that your kids are sick, but at the same time I know what they are going through... weather change has me all messed up allergy wise.

    ReplyDelete