Today was a Dr Seuss filled day starting this morning with classic green eggs and ham and going into lunch with a Seuss themed Muffin Tin Lunch. Even though Baby girl is not feeling very well she was super excited for her lunch and had fun making her Cat hat. We love Mondays.Ethan is quite the little cutie. He is really reaching for everything, blowing razz berries making a lot of mmmmm sounds. I love his eyes! I think it is safe to say they are not going to be brown like his mommy's and sister's. They have some green and some honey color.
Now the kids are napping and I think I might take advantage of the quiet and relax for a bit.

One of my all time favorite books is Cat and the Hat! Nice story board!!
ReplyDeleteAdorable! You are such a great mom - you do wonderful things with your kids!
ReplyDelete