The first one is of my daughter's eyes. She doesn't hold still very long so it was hard to get a good picture but her eyes are beautiful still. When she was born they were very dark so I figured they would be brown like her mommy's. She is my brown eyed girl and I love every inch of her.My son's eyes are still changing I am sure but I love them right now and wouldn't mind if they stayed the color they are right now. His eyes were difinately different from my daughter's when she was his age. His were kindof a slat blue/gray sometimes a moss green when he is sitting on the couch. Our couch is moss green. Now they still have some slate color around the edges, green and some honey brown. I am interested to see the final outcome.

babies eyes are sooo precious;)
ReplyDeletethey both have beautiful eyes!
ReplyDeletesweet...
ReplyDelete