I am posting a day late so this is actually Thursday's photo. A couple of days ago I decided to be creative and crafty. I headed to Valley Drug which serves as our local mercantile and purchased some purple fleece so that I could attempt to make my daughter a Dora Backpack. I worked on it off and on yesterday and I have to say that I am pretty impressed with myself. It turned out really cute and even has the map. I will post pictures soon. My daughter is absolutely obsessed with Dora. She loves her backpack and is ready to go on adventures although after I gave it to her I had to explain to her why she can't go by herself unless in the back yard. She was totally ready to head out without me. Darn kid!
How To Paint A Bathtub
4 years ago

But she has the backpack and map! The only other thing she needs to go on adventures alone would be Boots! I can't wait to see the backpack!
ReplyDeletelove it;) i actually have some buttons i wanted to do something with next week!!!
ReplyDelete