BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Mitten Love!

My husband got me some new mittens, which I love, while in Canada so I decided to take them out and have a little fun. My daughter loves Popsicles and so I raided her stash for a game of icy pick up sticks. I think we may have started something here. It was warmer out today and we tried to get out for a little bit but it is still pretty wet. It makes the snow easy to sculpt and shape so I made a heart to show how much I love my mittens. I wanted to add both photos to show the Olympic logo on the back and the Canada leaf on the inside. Of course I will still be cheering for TEAM USA but I do love my cozy new mittens. I think you may get the point! Thanks Babe!


4 comments:

  1. WOW love this! hoping we have snow tom so i can see it and finally take pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, We only have a little in the backyard where the sun doesn't touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great gift! Those are wonderful mittens, and the colors in the photos are so vibrant! I want red mittens now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great images! Love the snow heart - great idea.

    ReplyDelete