BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 22, 2010

Catchin up!

Here are my Monday munchkins. You can tell we are looking forward to warm weather. I can probably count on one hand the number of times Ethan has worn just a onesie while hanging out. I'm glad he did though because I love this one on him and was afraid he would outgrow it before it saw any sunlight.
Emilee has been outside playing everyday lately and loves it. She is getting pretty fast on her tricycle. It is warm but I am not sure it is Popsicle weather outside yet. At least it didn't melt before she was finished with it.
I didn't post a picture yesterday because we have been spending more time outdoors and then the kids and I went into town so Em could pick out her very own potty. I wish I would have took pictures of her picking it out. She had a hard time deciding between two and after testing them both decided on the one that sings and talks. What will they come up with next? It is working though and she loves to make it sing to her. So anyway, here is my photo from yesterday.

This is one of my surviving flowers from my bouquet from almost 2 weeks ago. I did have to discard the roses today but some of my lilies are hanging in there. I love them still.



1 comment:

  1. Your kids just get cuter and cuter!!

    That lily shot is fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete