BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Daddy loves!

I just had to add this picture of Em and her artwork. It turned out really cute and Daddy thought it was extra special.
Today we went and picked up my husband from the airport. He has been in Canada for 2 weeks and we are very happy to have him home. This wasn't quite what I was going for. My daughter made a really cute picture and we wrote "I love Daddy" with glitter but the shots where she is holding it didn't really work. Ethan is really into grabbing anything within reach so it got a little crazy. I love this one even though there is a hard shadow behind them both. I am not quite sure how to fix that. Ethan has 3 bibs like this. "I love Daddy, Mommy, and Hugs." I love them but today this one he sported as we greeted my hubby off the plane.

1 comment:

  1. Your kids are adorable!! I love Emilee's little sign - I can see why her daddy appreciated it.

    One way to get softer shadows is to move them away from the backdrop. If you have the space, get them a few feet in front of it and see if the shadows are better.

    ReplyDelete