If you saw yesterdays post than you know why this is today's. Last night we went out and I have to say I really ate WAY to much. Whenever we go to outback by the end of the meal my husband always says "That is the most I have seen you eat in a long time!" So today I am working off the bread and butter, hot wings, house salad, pork tenderloin w/garlic mashed potatoes and yes that yummy dessert of vanilla ice cream rolled in coconut covered with chocolate, whipped cream and strawberries. I really wanted popcorn and chocolate candies from the movie theater but I resisted. So today I have gotten in two workouts and am still waiting to get my walk in by the days end.
How To Paint A Bathtub
4 years ago

Way to go.. somewhere to get started to do the workout.
ReplyDeletegood job!!!! love this;)
ReplyDeleteGood for you! I told Ken I want Wii Fit for my birthday - it looks like a fun way to get moving!
ReplyDeleteThis is too funny! Good for you!
ReplyDelete