How To Paint A Bathtub
4 years ago
I have seen this on a couple other friends pages and decided I would like to try it. I have been debating about making it themed but have decided I am still an amatuer so I will just pick the best photo of the day and post it. I will try not to post a photo of my kids everyday even though they are what I mostly take pictures of. Don't worry there will still be plenty of pictures of them I will just try to mix it up a little. Thank you for stopping by to take a look and I hope you enjoy.
Nice! I have a few shots of St. Mary's mission too - but none I've been thrilled with. Maybe I'll get there on my next Walkabout Wednesday! (I agree with you - it was too cold to do it today!)
ReplyDeleteo this is NICE!!!! i would love to take a picture of st.marys!! maybe one day i will get out of the state of alabama and be able to travel the world;) sounds great huh!?!?! haha
ReplyDeleteThat is pretty! Good shot :)
ReplyDeleteNice, and look a blue sky! I haven't seen that in a while.
ReplyDelete