BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Self Portrait...



My Photo Fun Friday is seven hours late and I don't really like it but I don't want to fall behind. It has been a hectic and stressing week but hopefully things are looking up. This is my favorite pastime especially when the house is quiet at the end of the day. I have always loved reading but now consider it a luxury to be able to cuddle in my jammies with a good book for more than a few pages at a time. I added the first one because that is often how you will find me.
My Dad is doing better as of last night and he MIGHT get to come home. If he doesn't than he is getting transfered to another hospital and seeing a cardiologist. They are just concerned with his rapid heartrate and don't know what is causing it. Hopefully he had a good night.
I should be able get out and get some good Photos in the next few days so don't give up on me yet.

3 comments:

  1. Nice and comfortable to yourself for the night.

    Sending good vibes with your dad to be able go home. keep up check ups.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're not giving up on you - you're doing great! I love these self portraits because we really get a glimpse into who everyone is. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good pictures. I had one like that too but didn't post it...I love reading at night also.

    ReplyDelete