BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 11, 2010

Making Memories!

So today's pictures are more for a keepsake for us than a for the project. My kids are just growing so fast. I wanted to just compile some of the snapshots from today so that we can look back and remember these moments. The first one is of Em and her muffin tin lunch. We were discussing the seasons and its a fun way to have lunch. The next is my little man who is really my little snuggle bug. Then there is Em with the project she made. Her cheeks are rosy because she just woke from nap. Ethan is trying to start sitting up. I love my kids and hope everyone had a great Monday. We had a great day just spending it together.

6 comments:

  1. this is wonderful;) your babies are precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think my whole blog is going to end up being keepsakes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This project is such a great way to keep a "diary" of the year! You're going to love this in a few years - looking back you'll be so thankful that you did it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great! It's actually very important to document the growth and milestones of our children - I mean if we don't capture them who will?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Sandra! Cute captures! :) Beautiful children too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great memories. They grow so fast.

    ReplyDelete