This house was built in 1885. I wanted to get more pictures but it was cold out today again. I started this project so I can get better at photography and as you all can probably see from my post already that I have alot to learn. I have had my camera for 1 1/2 years now and have never really learned how to use it. My husband got it for me for my first mothers day present and I have taken a TON of pictures. I look forward to looking at all my post at the end of the year and see a lot of improvement.(Hopefully)
How To Paint A Bathtub
4 years ago

beautiful.. can't wait to see more.
ReplyDeleteNice! Where is this?
ReplyDeleteWe all have a lot to learn. One of the great things about art (and life!) is that no matter how accomplished someone is, there's still a lot to learn!
Very nice capture!
ReplyDeleteYes we all have a lot to learn and we all have to start somewhere. Your image has nice composition.
Elli it is out at the refuge. Thank you guys for the comments and encouragement.
ReplyDelete