BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Is it Spring yet????


I am so ready for spring. I was stuck inside my house with two 2 year olds, a 7 mo old and my 4 month old today and really wished we could have been outside. At least we got to play in the snow the other day. I know people would like to kill me for saying this but I want A LOT of snow so we can go play if not then let it be spring. Sorry kind of a rough week and the mood I am in. TGIF tomorrow although I take my hubby to the airport tomorrow for Canada.

4 comments:

  1. Yeah...this little bit of snow just looks dirty now. But we did have sunshine today! That's a plus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we are all ready for the spring. Winter blues are starting to settle in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm ready for spring too. We have about 6 inches of snow today and it is going strong (a lot for OK). UGH.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Count with me.. ready for the Spring!

    great pix!

    ReplyDelete