BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Love is...

I love my husband! He is a great man and tries so hard so that he can be the best husband and father. We may not always be having the greatest day however our love will always see us through. I will stay by his side in sickness and health, good times and bad! My husband is leaving Friday for Canada to work for two weeks and I am missing him already.

5 comments:

  1. So sweet. I would hate for my hubby to be gone that long too :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just perfect snapshot.. Stay busy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to hear about other wives who love and appreciate their husbands. There is way too much man-bashing around for me. I'm so glad you have a great husband! If you need to spend some time, come on over and let your kids play with my kids!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is SO awesome...fantastic idea!!!

    ReplyDelete