We finally have some snow on the ground! Not much but I am hoping we get enough that we can go out and play in it. There are some bison that I have been wanting to get some pictures of but every time I have my camera they are way out in the field so I walked around for a short time and saw these trees and their reflections. I added the shot of this horse because I just think she is a beautiful creature!
How To Paint A Bathtub
4 years ago


Oh, wow! Lovely reflection! That horse is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteYou'll really get a lot out of that book!
beautiful!!! Horse too!!
ReplyDeleteOH LOVE the horse shot (and the reflection is beautiful!) I agree you will love the book, it was the "clicking" moment on so many things for me..wayyyyy more productive than my manual!
ReplyDeletelove the close up of the horse;) and loving the reflection picture as well!
ReplyDeleteI'm loving both of these! Both are really great photos :)
ReplyDeleteThat first shot is stunning! Beautiful work!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! That horse is a beautiful creature. Love these.
ReplyDelete