
My son is a total Binky and blanky baby. I love this blanket as well. It is the camo on one side and the other has this different texture to it that I love in pictures. My dad is a die hard hunting/mountain man and picked this blanket out for my son. Its a keeper for sure!

Like way you capture this pix!
ReplyDeleteThat is a great camo blanket! Different from any I've seen. Very nice composition here!
ReplyDeletevery cute blanket!!! and gosh i remember those days!!! my little girl was deff a BINKIE baby;) great job!!
ReplyDeleteso sweet and I love the blanket! None of my kids took a paci even though I tried desperately with each of them haha, but both have a very special blanket that they will NOT sleep without!
ReplyDeleteWow, very cool image. Definately love the texture and the color.
ReplyDeleteGreat composition and texture :)
ReplyDeleteAw such a sweet photo! I love the blues and the texture! Wonderful shot too!
ReplyDelete