On Saturday my little bear turned four months so I wanted to get a few pictures of him. Of course I have to take some of my little lovey as well. Even though she is not feeling very well today she is always ready for a picture. It is hard to believe he is getting so big already. He likes to sit up now and this morning when he was on his tummy he raised his little bum like he was going to start scooting. I am definitely not ready for him to mobile! I think I am going to go cuddle him now before he grows up completely.
How To Paint A Bathtub
4 years ago

Hope you girl is feeling better.. Aw sweet lil boy! enjpy every moment as can with lil boy!
ReplyDeleteSweet snapshots!!
awww i know the feeling how they grow up, my baby zane turned 8 today;( great collage!
ReplyDeleteFour months old already?? Good heavens! Your children are so beautiful!
ReplyDeleteAw, too cute! Great pictures.
ReplyDelete