
OK, I know this is a day late, not part of my theme and poor quality photos but I didn't want to skip a day on my blog. My hubby and I went on a date last night and it was really nice after a crazy morning of babysitting. My sister watched our two little ones and we headed to Outback and a movie. I actually took my camera prepared to take pictures of the yummy eats but once we got there I realized the memory card was still stuck in my laptop. Oops! Not to be discouraged I used my phone instead. I love Outback and I ate way too much! After dinner we watched "Up in the Air" with George Clooney. It was a pretty good movie and the whole night was great. I always enjoy spending time with my hubby.

Glad both of you were able to get out for a while w/o kids.. All good time with yummy dinner and dessert too.
ReplyDeleteI have a dinner date with some friends today and am taking my camera :) I will be sure that the cards are packed away so I have them!
ReplyDeleteThe dessert looked wonderful!
ReplyDeleteIt's great that you got to get out! Dinner looks yummy!
ReplyDeleteSo glad you got to go on a "date" and hey you posted which is great!
ReplyDelete