
This is how a normal morning starts around here at 6:15ish a.m. "mom! Get up! Mom! It's time to get up!" As soon as the dog hears this he is running up and down the hall because he thinks he is starving. He does not stop this until he is fed so I head to the back door to let him out. Since it is cold outside it doesn't take long for him to want back in plus he still thinks he is starving. I take the few seconds he is out to place a Keurig pod in my coffee maker which is already set to be warmed up and waiting for me at 6:15. I push the magic button and begin to smell and hear that wonderful mug filling up. I let the dog in and help my two year old feed him because she decided she would take over that duty. I just make sure he gets the right amount. Then I reach for my Tinker Bell cup and am ready to wake up but not before I hear "Mom, I need something" Luckily I have the temp set on high on the coffee water because by the time she decides what it is exactly she "needs" to eat my coffee is at just the right temperature. This is a normal start to my day unless on the rare occasion like today she sleeps in until 8:30 and I get to enjoy a quiet cup of coffee. A very Rare occasion!
Another treat today was that I actually got to spend some time on my photo. I wanted to learn about bokeh so with camera, computer and camera manual all in hand I was able to play around a bit and I got a shot that I am happy with. Any constructive criticism is appreciated so feel free to comment!

Excellent work! Kudos for getting the manual out and learning how to work your camera! Now that you know how you will be using the depth of field to enhance photos all over the place!
ReplyDeleteI love your Tinkerbell mug!
sounds sorta like mornings around here!! As SOON as I sit down to catch 5 seconds of Good Morning America or local news its "MOMMMMM I need _______ or mommmmm Eli did this" lol! Bokeh is so fun to play with, what kind of lens do you have? The lower the f-stop the more bokeh you will get (also more shallow dof)! I'll admit, I'm a bokeh-a-holic and hardly ever use my 50mm above 2.0 unless I'm doing studio type shots inside..and that was a HUGE adjust to make myself move the dial to f5 or even gasp f8 haha
ReplyDeleteLove that mug! Got it hwow kids call for mommm for something. :-)
ReplyDeleteMy husband loves to have some coffee first thing in morning before anything else.
o i love this;) this was soooo my picture of today, until i changed it to my DOGS;) awesome love the picture and my little girl says she loves your tinkerbell mug;)
ReplyDeleteMy camera is a panisonic lumix dmc-fz18. I think I had it on the lowest setting.
ReplyDeleteFamiliar sounding morning!
ReplyDeleteGreat idea to pull the manual out and practice.
Love the mug. Great picture!
ReplyDeleteLove THIS!
ReplyDeleteMy neighbor would love this photo! She adores tinker bell! She has tinker bell everywhere on her car, and even named her little dog TINK :)
ReplyDelete