BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Peace...


This is a window at the church at St Mary's Mission. I saw it while I was taking pictures of the mission last week and knew I wanted to go back and get this shot. I have not been inside this church but I can imagine the warm colors and the beauty this work of art reveals on a warm sunny day. Even though the sun was not out today and the world is dreary, this window is still able to warm the soul and bring a person comfort.

6 comments:

  1. love it;) we were on the same page!! my picure yesterday was peace, love and happiness;) great job gir!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! I've never noticed it. I really must get over there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very very nice! I love the message and all the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like it too. I'm glad you went back to get an image of it.

    ReplyDelete