BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Tree Textures...


Today I did manage to get out and take my texture picture. These are some very old trees and I like how their bark grooves are so defined. Hopefully things will slow down and I will get back on track. My dad is about the same and they are not sure why his heart is beating so fast so he is still in ICU but his spirits are up. They are trying a different heart med today and by the time I left him this evening his heart rate was starting to drop a little so hopefully there is some improvement tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. Cool view from above with the tree.

    Hope all well with dad with adjusting meds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I love the second photo - very nice composition, and the moody feel suits the overcast days we've had.

    Still praying for your father!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool picture! And I'm sorry about your dad...I will pray for him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love these, did everyone do trees yesterday!! great photos

    ReplyDelete