BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Yummy cookies!


Today we have a busy day but I am prepared with my photo already. I have a building that I want to use for my Texture Tuesday but when I made these cookies yesterday I decided to save the building for another time. So I actually took this picture yesterday when the cookies were fresh from the oven. They are banana oatmeal cookies and I love them. They have a nice fluffy, cake like texture. I don't mind having these cookies in the house because they aren't to "unhealthy" as far as cookies go. I still need to keep my hand out of the cookie jar though!

4 comments:

  1. I love the presentation! Great work on these! They sound good too...maybe you'd share the recipe?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy! Yes... please share! They look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i so want the receipe as well!!! the picture looks great as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just had some brownies in the house. After so long since had last time. Your cookies looks yummy!!

    ReplyDelete